Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/dark_schneidr/darkschneidr.com/portal/includes/db/db.php on line 377
Gamer's Lounge (Presented by Darkschneidr) › Forums › Platforms › Microsoft (Xbox and Xbox 360) › Games to get?

[x] Main Menu
 Home Community Members options Web Resources Search

[x] User Info

Welcome Anonymous

Nickname
Password

Membership:
Latest: jfauifsja
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 388

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 15
Total: 15
Who Is Where:
 Visitors:
01: Home
02: Home
03: Home
04: Photo Gallery
05: Event Calendar
06: Event Calendar
07: Photo Gallery
08: Event Calendar
09: Photo Gallery
10: Photo Gallery
11: Photo Gallery
12: Event Calendar
13: Event Calendar
14: Photo Gallery
15: Forums

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

Games to get?

Solis
Needs to get out more

PostPost subject: Games to get?
Posted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:39 am

So I plan on getting Assasins Creed 2, Fable 2, and Elder Scrolls (borrowed from a friend and have game saved on my hard drive). What other games do you guys suggest? I am good for single player and multi player games. I dont care much for RPG's (which I will get Final Fantasy 20000689832 or whatever number they are on) like Star Ocean, which bored me to death. Racing games are cool. Games like Saint's Row and GTA I think are fun. I know there are some older games that were prob fun like God of War, so older games that are worth playing list also.

Dante's Inferno looks pretty awesome, and not sure if its been released or not but if you have played it, and enjoyed it, let me know. Anyways just suggest some games for me and I will check them out. No need to link to the games unless you just want to so I can be lazy =p. Thanks

Hiko
I can't stop posting!

PostPost subject: Re: Games to get?
Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:32 pm

Star Ocean was was an awesome series. What are you smoking Razz

I'm not really seeing anything that piques my interest at the moment. I'm kind of waiting for a good MMO we can all gettogether again. So The Old Republic or FF14 or something to that effect.

As far as non-MMOs Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2 look cool, but it's Blizzard so they'll be out in about 5 years.

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.
Graehl
I swear to god I'm not a flooder!

Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:24 pm

First off, sell the 360 and get a PS3. Assassin's Creed 2 was really good. Batman: Arkham Asylum was pretty badass. Fallout 3 was good. Borderlands is pretty decent if you want a hybrid 3rd person shooter/diablo type game. Saints Row and GTA games are a given. Overlord games are decent. God of War i havent played yet, but those are playstation exclusives if i'm not mistaken. Anyhow blah blah blah, games.
Needs to get out more

Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:08 am

Old republic looks pretty cool. FF will be a great title if we can get a following on both then definitly with you guys there. Sell my Xbox? yeah I should lol. I am waiting to get it back and watch it fuck up in 5 months. I am gonna get a PS3 soon

Graehl
I swear to god I'm not a flooder!

Posted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:59 pm

FF14 is still the only game i know of that i'll be playing for sure. For how long? Who knows. Depends on how shitty it is, just like any game.
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index Microsoft (Xbox and Xbox 360)
Page 1 of 1