Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/dark_schneidr/darkschneidr.com/portal/includes/db/db.php on line 377
Gamer's Lounge (Presented by Darkschneidr) › Forums › Public Forums › General › honor guard of telon

[x] Main Menu
 Home Community Members options Web Resources Search

[x] User Info

Welcome Anonymous

Nickname
Password

Membership:
Latest: jfauifsja
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 388

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 27
Total: 27
Who Is Where:
 Visitors:
01: Event Calendar
02: Forums
03: Event Calendar
04: Event Calendar
05: Event Calendar
06: Event Calendar
07: Forums
08: Event Calendar
09: Event Calendar
10: Forums
11: Event Calendar
12: Downloads
13: Event Calendar
14: Event Calendar
15: Downloads
16: Forums
17: Event Calendar
18: Event Calendar
19: Event Calendar
20: Event Calendar
21: Event Calendar
22: Event Calendar
23: Downloads
24: Event Calendar
25: Event Calendar
26: Event Calendar
27: Event Calendar

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

honor guard of telon

beratu

PostPost subject: honor guard of telon
Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:06 am

it has been a good while and most if any will probly remember me. but i was once a part of honorguard of telon a 40 rakki ranger named beratu might have been thomases, cant really reemmeber .alot has gone on since the nite i had to abruptly leave the game.
first things first i would like to apologize for my EX- wifes actions. it was totally uncalled for and really just set me off. and yes i am now divorced have been for 4 months now, no not becouse of gaming becouse she had been cheating on me for the past year prior. so i have moved on and life has been great, i know have a beutiful and wonderful girlfriend, she is awsome and takes really really good care of me.
so i was thinking about coming back to vanguard, but w as wondering how is the game going hows the population has it gone up or down and is vanguard making a triumphant return like we all hoped it would.
on that note i hope everyone is doing well and cant wait to hear from you all until then take care everyone
Darkschneidr
Site Admin

PostPost subject: Re: honor guard of telon
Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:34 am

Hello Beratu! It's great to hear from you again.

With the release of Warhammer, a few of the old Vanguard gang moved on to there. Warhammer is actually a very cool game, and I left only because I wasn't able to play it very much while ramping up for my latest endeavor.

The remaining members of Honorguard moved to the guild Havoc, which was a very similar guild in Vanguard. Their website is tyrynt.com/havoc/ and I know you can still find Zapan, Brub, Giganto, Giganta, and a few others still there. If you would like to seek them out, I'm sure they would welcome you.

As far as myself, I'm currently only subscribed to World of Warcraft. Since the expansion just came out, I will be spending a bit getting caught up with it and checking out the new content. We play on the Kul Tiras (pve) and The Forgotten Coast (pvp) server, and anyone is welcome to jump on and say hello. Smile

Stay in touch, and I'm sure I'll see you again soon.

Join the Gamer Army!

Last edited by Darkschneidr on Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger Yahoo Messenger Photo Gallery
Hiko
I can't stop posting!

Posted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:07 pm

Good to hear back from you I seem to remember that incident. Sorry that you had to go through so much BS, but it's good to hear that you got through it.

For the most part if you asked me Vanguard has really died out. I'm sure that there are still a lot of people there having fun, but I don't see any comeback in the future.

A pretty small group of us have stuck together and are playing Warhammer. Dark, Ibn, Tweeks, Graehl, Tonedef and myself. For the time being we are short Dark and Tone.

You are more than welcome to join us in Warhammer.

In any case have fun in your ventures.

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.
Solis
Needs to get out more

Posted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:55 am

Hey Tom sorry about the bad news but I am glad you got away from it. This is Koukraze btw. Miss the hell out of you bud.

ibnso
Needs to get out more

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:47 pm

Damn, can't believe I missed this post. Beratu if ya browse back by here you were missed when ya left. Hope everything is going well and I believe Braelyn is the only one left in Vanguard.
Page 1 of 1