Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/dark_schneidr/darkschneidr.com/portal/includes/db/db.php on line 377
Gamer's Lounge (Presented by Darkschneidr) › Forums › Public Forums › Technical Support › Having Gallery Issues? Your answer is probably here!

[x] Main Menu
 Home Community Members options Web Resources Search

[x] User Info

Welcome Anonymous

Nickname
Password

Membership:
Latest: jfauifsja
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
Overall: 388

People Online:
Members: 0
Visitors: 13
Total: 13
Who Is Where:
 Visitors:
01: Forums
02: Event Calendar
03: Event Calendar
04: Photo Gallery
05: Forums
06: Photo Gallery
07: Event Calendar
08: Event Calendar
09: Event Calendar
10: Event Calendar
11: Photo Gallery
12: Photo Gallery
13: Event Calendar

Staff Online:

No staff members are online!

Having Gallery Issues? Your answer is probably here!
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index Technical Support

Darkschneidr
Site Admin

PostPost subject: Having Gallery Issues? Your answer is probably here!
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:27 pm

As you are probably aware, I recently switched CMS systems on the site. What you may not be aware of is that I had to manually move over all of the users from the old one to get them into this one.

As a result, since the systems were different, it changed the status of all of the users when I imported them to an "inactive" state. This has affected users of the site in that they are unable to create personal albums or upload photos into the gallery.

I do have a way to fix it, but what I'm going to have to do is enable gallery access on each user account for uploading, so if you are unable to upload anything to the photo gallery and would like to, please post *in this thread* that you are unable to do so.

NOTE: This only affects you if you were a member of the site PRIOR to September 2008. Otherwise, you should have access.

Once I enable your ability, you will need to log out of the website and back in again before it will give the options to you, then it should work like normal.

Also, if you had pictures uploaded to the old CMS, I DO still have them, and I will move them over once you have your personal gallery created again (basically, I need somewhere to move them to first).

Happy uploading, and have a great day.

Join the Gamer Army!
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger Yahoo Messenger Photo Gallery
Darkschneidr
Site Admin

PostPost subject: Re: Having Gallery Issues? Your answer is probably here!
Posted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:06 am

Just to address something I caught today...

www.darkschneidr.com/p...ls&album=5

Hiko, you have two of the same image listed there. I'm sure it wasn't intentional and probably stemmed from the fact that you need admin approval for uploads to public albums (such as the warhammer album).

What I would do is create a personal album and upload there if you want to see it upload right away. Personal albums don't need admin approval, and I can just go in and grab the images and add them to the warhammer category easily.

I am planning on creating another group of users that are trusted users to upload into public albums without admin approval, for now just use this as a workaround and I should have it in place in a few days.

Join the Gamer Army!
View user's profile Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger Yahoo Messenger Photo Gallery
Post new topic   Reply to topic   Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index Technical Support
Page 1 of 1